Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> 7" ShallowRaider

Frozen
Message Subject: 7" ShallowRaider
jimjimjim
Posted 10/4/2013 5:39 PM (#666841)
Subject: 7" ShallowRaider

Its a 7" Shallow Raider ,,,, it broke in half just behind the eye ??? when I had a fish on the lure --- plus I have one thats all swelled up in between the internal chambers ??? ----- jimjimjim
--- makes me think twice about buying some of the new 9" ShallowRaiders ??? ----
Please dont get me wrong on this ,,, I have caught dozens of muskies on Bucher lures ,,, they are great lures ,,, I just think that with these two lures, the plastic injection molding machine wasnt working correctly and the lure's side thickness was adversely affected ,,,, the plastic just after the eye socket is very thin ,,,,,,, possibly the mold was fine , but the viscosity of the incoming plastic was a little too thick ??? Plastic injection molding machines are touchy critters --- ????

Edited by jimjimjim 10/4/2013 5:47 PM
mountainmuskies
Posted 10/4/2013 6:12 PM (#666845 - in reply to #666841)
Subject: Re: 7" ShallowRaider

http://www.joebucheroutdoors.com/contactus.asp

Contact them, they will take care of you. I have had similar issues in the past, but did not find it necessary to complain about it to on the internet. If you have a legitimate problem with a product, contact the company or person that made it.
IAJustin
Posted 10/4/2013 6:22 PM (#666848 - in reply to #666845)
Subject: Re: 7" ShallowRaider

Ive broke 6 or 7 over the years ..ya fish trashing in the net breaks them.....so what go buy another one.

Edited by IAJustin 10/4/2013 6:23 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)