Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Drifter Tackle

Message Subject: Drifter Tackle
Bizzle20
Posted 7/18/2013 1:55 PM (#652467)
Subject: Drifter Tackle

Going to be ordering some lures soon from the Drifter Tackle online store since it carries Jake's Believers, Hellhounds, and many other of the big name companies for musky lures. Wondering if anybody has ordered from Drifter's online store and what their service was like. Any input would be appreciated thanks.
Will Schultz
Posted 7/18/2013 2:04 PM (#652469 - in reply to #652467)
Subject: Re: Drifter Tackle

Just got a couple things from them and shipping was quick.
Bizzle20
Posted 7/18/2013 4:15 PM (#652492 - in reply to #652467)

Hmm That's weird my girlfriend ordered me some lures last friday and i still haven't gotten them. And we never got a tracking number for our order. And then when we called to check the status of our order nobody answered and everyone was out of the office. But if you got yours and everything was good then i'm sure my order will be fine as well.
Posted 7/18/2013 9:02 PM (#652535 - in reply to #652467)
Subject: RE: Drifter Tackle

contact zach @ [email protected]

i order 4 custom painted baits late on the 10th payed for them on the 16th and had them in my hands on the 17th.
Ray Fuller
Posted 7/19/2013 12:29 AM (#652569 - in reply to #652467)

I have always received my orders very fast from them,like the guest above said if you have any problems contact Zach.
Mojo1269
Posted 7/19/2013 8:16 AM (#652594 - in reply to #652467)

Bizzle20 - 7/18/2013 1:55 PM

Going to be ordering some lures soon from the Drifter Tackle online store since it carries Jake's Believers, Hellhounds, and many other of the big name companies for musky lures. QUOTE]

All of the lures you mention are actually all manufactred by Drifter under one name or another. The online store is just a retail outlet for them. Unless they have something you want that is not availble elsewhere I would just go to MTO, Rollie & Helens, Thorne Brothers or any one of the other well established on-line sources who sell first not as a secondary revenue opportunity. I have no expereince good or bad with Drifter good its just my thought that there are a ton of retailers out ther that sell for the same or less price that you know are awesome.
nocturnalmotors
Posted 7/19/2013 8:55 AM (#652606 - in reply to #652594)

Bizzle20 - 7/18/2013 1:55 PM

Going to be ordering some lures soon from the Drifter Tackle online store since it carries Jake's Believers, Hellhounds, and many other of the big name companies for musky lures.

Mojo1269 - 7/19/2013 8:16 AM

All of the lures you mention are actually all manufactred by Drifter under one name or another. The online store is just a retail outlet for them. Unless they have something you want that is not availble elsewhere I would just go to MTO, Rollie & Helens, Thorne Brothers or any one of the other well established on-line sources who sell first not as a secondary revenue opportunity. I have no expereince good or bad with Drifter good its just my thought that there are a ton of retailers out ther that sell for the same or less price that you know are awesome.

Ordered a Jake from MTO Wednesday, got it Thursday with standard shipping. Props to MTO!
esoxfly
Posted 7/20/2013 1:32 AM (#652743 - in reply to #652467)

I've ordered from Drifter direct and it went well. But given the choice, I'd order from Aaron at MTO if at all possible. He redefines customer service.
Goranson
Posted 7/21/2013 10:58 PM (#652953 - in reply to #652467)

I will second ordering from Arron/MTO, just received another order from him.
Always a pleasure doing business with a First Class company!
bigmckee23
Posted 7/22/2013 12:15 PM (#653018 - in reply to #652467)

I'll give another nod to Aaron at MTO. Leaving for Leech tomorrow and wanted to get a few things before we left. Put in an order Wednesday early afternoon and the lures were at the door on Friday with regular shipping. Customer service keeps people coming back and Aaron is the king of that.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)