Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Bigwood Musky Lures!

Message Subject: Bigwood Musky Lures!
adubs
Posted 7/10/2013 9:24 PM (#650941)
Subject: Bigwood Musky Lures!

Just wanted to say thanks publicly about a recent purchase from Bigwood Musky lures. I've been looking for a good creeper and did some research into high quality models. I had it down to one of two models and couldn't find either. Then I was told about Bigwood lures and they had the "Rylure" model I was looking for. I placed an order late Sunday evening and had them (creeper and globe) at my office in WI early Tuesday AM. Thanks for carrying this hard to find creeper and the timely delivery!!

Aaron
muskie54956
Posted 7/10/2013 11:31 PM (#650963 - in reply to #650941)
Subject: RE: Bigwood Musky Lures!

aaron
kyle at bigwood musky lures has been great to deal with for years and always has top notch customer service....class act for sure..a big thumbs up from me also...bushy
ARmuskyaddict
Posted 7/11/2013 12:06 AM (#650965 - in reply to #650941)
Subject: Re: Bigwood Musky Lures!

Kyle's a great guy. I had to leave MN early last week and missed out on fishing with him and a buddy the night I left. He definitely provides top notch service!
Tackle Industries
Posted 7/11/2013 7:29 AM (#650978 - in reply to #650941)

Kyle definitely has some unique lures on his site that you will not find in most retail or online stores. He gets some really cool items from some great basement bait makers. Buy those Rylure baits up! They are very very cool lures. I have some in my collection that will never see the water. They are works of art!
Posted 7/11/2013 8:49 AM (#650995 - in reply to #650941)

i like kyle because he want to stay free when its time to buy lures.so choosing to not buy a single curlysue help clients to have access to a larger variety of lures,and most of all a free market for everybody
adubs
Posted 7/18/2013 1:02 PM (#652460 - in reply to #650995)

I would like to give an update on my experience with Kyle at Big Wood Musky Lures and Ryan with Rylure. I had a problem with my Rylure chattertail creeper as it would sink and not float at the begining of a cast but once I got it to the surface it ran great. I sent an email to Kyle this morning and this is the response I got back within an hour!

"Hi Aaron,
Sounds like a wood density issue. Although it’s not a common problem, occasionally you get a piece of wood that didn’t properly dry in the kiln or for whatever reason is more dense and heavy than the rest. For jerkbaits and crankbaits, there is some room for variance. But topwaters are a little less forgiving…I’ll send a replacement out to you today at no charge and you should have it by Saturday. If I sent your last order to a business address, you may want me to send it to your home over the weekend assuming your business is closed on Saturday’s. Please give me your preferred address. Just keep that bad lure so when you catch a giant with the new creeper, you can use the old bait with your Replica display or put it in a picture frame!I also contacted Ryan from Rylures and he feels bad about it too and always stands behind his work. He thought a free Tapdancer might help make up for the hassle. His Tapdancer’s are awesome and Big Wood will be the only online store carrying them. I should have a big batch of Tapdancer’s available in about 3 weeks. I’ll give you a heads up when they are available and will throw your color choice in for free on your next order. Your business is much appreciated!"

I wanted to post this to give them both a HUGE THANKS for turning what could've been a negative experience into a VERY POSITIVE one! I will most certainly be doing business with both of them in the future and would obviously HIGHLY RECOMMEND you all do the same!!

Sincerely,

Adubs
Mojo1269
Posted 7/18/2013 1:44 PM (#652466 - in reply to #650941)

Can't do any better than that....what an awesome response. Nice job Kyle!!
MD75
Posted 7/18/2013 6:27 PM (#652514 - in reply to #650941)

Yep...Bigwoods' is the real deal:)
lloyd christmas
Posted 7/19/2013 6:35 AM (#652584 - in reply to #650941)

I had a Bigwoods Supernatural split open last November late trolling. It was one of the early foils. Called Kyle before show season and he had another one for me. No problem, that's service. Thanks Kyle and Duff!
thrax_johnson
Posted 7/19/2013 6:42 AM (#652585 - in reply to #650941)

Kyle is truly a stand up guy. Great man running a great business. Buy more stuff from him!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)