Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Get to Gander Mountain

Message Subject: Get to Gander Mountain
5th lake Brad
Posted 1/26/2013 6:23 PM (#612623 - in reply to #609446)
Subject: Re: Get to Gander Mountain

There's a few good deals left at Geneva IL store. Showgirls, believers , jakes , hell hounds , ddd, dd, suicks, dawgs,inhaler buck tails , and a few others for around 6-8$. Not bad. Nothing marked at all though. A guy working there told me which ones.
Masqui-ninja
Posted 1/26/2013 8:45 PM (#612634 - in reply to #612211)
Subject: RE: Get to Gander Mountain

guestoleo - 1/24/2013 12:44 PM

Be careful at the Madison GM & check the prices when at the checkout - 75% of time when buying a "sale" item I'd have to request to get the sale price, even had spools of tip-up line come up at $500 each this winter (a bit obvious when the bill is $1200+ for some line & a couple ice jigs!)

I had ten items in Bemidji that the guy at the back counter assured me were half price...got to the checkout and I said "please conferm that all of these items are half price". He said "only one item comes up as on sale". I said "I'm only interested in these if the half price applies". He shrugged his shoulders and rung them all up at half price. Wow.
Cowboyhannah
Posted 1/26/2013 10:17 PM (#612646 - in reply to #609446)

Wausau gander has green tags on mag dawgs, weagles, kraves, and more. 50% off
WiscoEsox94
Posted 1/27/2013 7:05 PM (#612793 - in reply to #609446)

Hannah, just got screwed by wausau gander. Was there last week and they only had a select few things with green tags. Got a couple showgirls.. Then went back today and green tags were on more baits, thought sweet! Picked up a mag, an inhaler and couple tripple d's. Was distracted on the phone at check out and walked out. Got into truck looked at receipt showed these baits were NOT discounted.. went back in and they were like oh yesterday was last day of the sale. But i liked what i picked out and god forbid i put one back so just bit the bullet... But lesson learned, dont just swipe the card and walk out lol.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)