Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "After I catch one of these so called muskies, I'm going to head out and bag me a Unicorn"
- (Added by: The Dogger)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> inline spinner

Message Subject: inline spinner
Turkeyt
Posted 12/2/2012 11:42 AM (#600953)
Subject: inline spinner

Guys, I have seen some folks use a lure type body to fasten their silicone skirts on their smaller double bladed inlines. They are not coils. The ones i am refering to resemble the back part of a spinnerbait head where the skirt fastens on. The ones i would like to get have the hole in them like a lure body and some are lead and some are brass. Anyone know what is used?
BALDY
Posted 12/2/2012 11:47 AM (#600954 - in reply to #600953)
Subject: Re: inline spinner

Those are called skirt bodies i believe. i just found some as i was cleaning out my shop. going to be posting them to the BST forum soon
bigbite
Posted 12/2/2012 12:01 PM (#600961 - in reply to #600953)
Subject: RE: inline spinner

Sounds very much like "skirt collars" from the description you gave. Dick Moore of Moore's Lures has them. E-mail: [email protected] tel:715-356-6834. He also has a website: www.mooreslures.com
esoxbuckeye
Posted 12/2/2012 12:47 PM (#600974 - in reply to #600961)

Lure Parts Online also has what you are looking for. Moore's may have more styles and colors than Lure Parts Online.

http://lurepartsonline.com/s.nl/it.A/id.3043/.f

I have ordered from both Moore's Lures and Lure Parts Online. Ordering from both has been a good experience.
Turkeyt
Posted 12/2/2012 6:00 PM (#601031 - in reply to #600953)

Yes sir, that's what i was looking for. I also have seen lead ones but, they may have used a spinnnerbait mold and either drilled them or used something besides wire to keep the hole open. The lead ones looked like an egg sinker but with an end on them to fasten the skirt. I appreciate the info very much

Edited by Turkeyt 12/2/2012 6:03 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)