Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> I-Kam Xtreme Polarized Glasses/Video-Audio Camera

Message Subject: I-Kam Xtreme Polarized Glasses/Video-Audio Camera
Cowboyhannah
Posted 11/16/2012 6:29 PM (#598306)
Subject: I-Kam Xtreme Polarized Glasses/Video-Audio Camera

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

http://www.hunterspec.com/products/I-KAM/all/all

PredLuR
Posted 11/18/2012 10:07 PM (#598537 - in reply to #598306)
Subject: RE: I-Kam Xtreme Polarized Glasses/Video-Audio Camera

Yeah, Ive got a pair. The glasses dont fit real great as there isnt any adjustment in them. I dont have a huge dome but not a small one either. The quality is decent and the set up is easy. Basically the way it works is that you get about 3 hours run time on a battery charge so if you want to use them on a hot fish or moon phase in which you are looking forward to action, they work pretty well. The audio isnt perfect but its fine. To record, you hit a button on the side and a light turns on. They hold microSD cards so getting a 16gb or 8gb is easy enough.

The actual quality of the polarization is fair. If they were more comfortable id like them more, also, the size of the coverage of actual polarized lens is pretty small. You honestly would have thought they would have just taken a popular type of sunglass shape and built the video capabilities into it but to each his own.

I still use them. In the evening when you dont need lenses, i wear them without the lenses in which, well, whatever, your in the middle of the lake, who is gonna see you.

If you use them, a tip. If you have a fish, hit, follow, whatever and you want to mark it. Just stop recording and start it back up, it will just create a new file from that point and you have those areas marked. Saves time. if you let it run, it will record in 1 hr increments. You end up with 3 1 hr files (after the battery goes). They plug directly into your computer with a USB port and its just like a jump drive, open up the folder and grab the file. I cant remember what the video format is but its a standard one that i believe windows media player will play.
lifeisfun
Posted 11/19/2012 7:42 AM (#598555 - in reply to #598306)
Subject: Re: I-Kam Xtreme Polarized Glasses/Video-Audio Camera

Great review, thanks for taking the time
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)