Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Fox Lake MN

Message Subject: Fox Lake MN
gundog870
Posted 9/7/2012 10:30 AM (#583105)
Subject: Fox Lake MN

Anyone fish this? Never been, and looking to make the trip this fall. Any advice?
Cpain
Posted 9/7/2012 11:25 AM (#583120 - in reply to #583105)
Subject: RE: Fox Lake MN

Yup live about 45 min from there and fish there a lot. Haven't gotten there a lot lately. I've been mostly going to the Iowa great lakes latkes. I'll be going to spirit lake probably this weekend. But if you want a fishing partner while you are up there then tell me:) lol but uhm the lake structural wise is identical to lake st. Claire in that there's little to no structure and tons of weeds. The o Laplace with any structure is probably the power lines. Otherwise the muskies could be anywhere at anytime so you best bet old be to troll all the weed edges. There are weed edge around almost the whole lake. It's got a ton of fish and. Some big ones too! Ive heard of guys catching 6-7 fish in an hour. And I know recently a guy pulled a 54 inches out of there. I could probably tell you more if you have anymore questions. I think most guys that lake like to throw bucktails and topwaters. It's a very shallow lake. There are only one ortho holes where it's 20 feet deep but otherwise the majority of the lake is around ten feet deep.
Cpain
Posted 9/7/2012 11:28 AM (#583122 - in reply to #583105)

Oh and sorry about all of the random words in that last message my iPad autocorrect must hate me haha
shaley
Posted 9/7/2012 6:57 PM (#583216 - in reply to #583122)

Was up there twice over Laborday weekend, saw a couple and missed one.... far cry from what it was the month earlier... not worth the gas for me at the moment...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)