Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Mike's Extreme Guide Service -- The Best Koepp't Secret
- (Added by: ESfishOX)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> John Snow Bait

Message Subject: John Snow Bait
hchad
Posted 7/5/2012 7:49 PM (#569343)
Subject: John Snow Bait

Anyone know how or where I could purchase a JS Bait?

Thanks

Chad
Deeply Hooked
Posted 7/5/2012 10:23 PM (#569363 - in reply to #569343)
Subject: RE: John Snow Bait

EBAY
Uptown
Posted 7/6/2012 10:13 AM (#569399 - in reply to #569343)

Havent talked with John much lately. I am pretty sure he walleye fishing like crazy right now:)

Chad- shoot me a pm and I will pass along his info

Joe
Trueglide
Tigger
Posted 7/6/2012 11:11 AM (#569412 - in reply to #569343)
Subject: Re: John Snow Bait

Hey guys,
I have just started to make baits again this week. I hope to list some tonight or this weekend. I hope eveyone is having a great summer with lots of fishing!

Hey Joe I hope all is well with you and your family. You are probably having a great summer with many big musky's! Tell Duff I said hi. Hope our Cleveland Indians will hang in there till the end! I have been walleye fishing alot. Heading out tomorrow on Lake Erie to chase some and try some new crankbaits. I got into a little golf league this year after not golfing for 8 years. I am ready to give it up again! How the heck to you hit a golf ball straight!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I had 5 putts on one hole this week from 15 feet away!

John

Edited by Tigger 7/6/2012 11:12 AM
Uptown
Posted 7/6/2012 11:18 PM (#569532 - in reply to #569343)

Ill tell Duff you say,"hi" . The family and the Muskies are all good

I think Duff is changing his team to he Twins, he has been really impressed with their performance this year.

Can't wait to see he baits!

Joe
Trueglide

P.s. Chad- I think I caught a 46" in front of your house this evening. Are you in a channel?
hchad
Posted 7/7/2012 7:09 AM (#569545 - in reply to #569532)

Joe- Yes Seton- What is a Musky doing there? H20 temp must have been 90 degrees..........
Tigger
Posted 7/8/2012 11:43 AM (#569691 - in reply to #569532)

Hey Joe good to hear that all is well.

I hope Duff has not falled off the Indian wagon!

Nice musky! I know down here the temps have been high. Almost not worth fishing right now because the water is so hot to stress the fish. I hope to head to Lake St. Clair in the next month to chase some open water ski's.

Walleye fishing on Erie was great yesterday. We went 31 for 38 on mostly on worm harnesses but we did pull some on cranks also. The largest fish was 8-1/2 pounds. Thought we would have our limit by 9:30 ish and then run 10 miles to chase some steelies but the bite slowed down for the last 7 fish. I caught my biggest Northern Redfish! (Sheephead) around 13 to 14 pounds I would guess on the new crankbait. They were giving me a hard time because all I caught on it yesterday were 4 sheeps.

John

Edited by Tigger 7/8/2012 11:46 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(cooler 2.jpg)

(sheephead.jpg)

(group.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments cooler 2.jpg (3KB - 201 downloads)
Attachments sheephead.jpg (3KB - 200 downloads)
Attachments group.jpg (4KB - 172 downloads)
Stan Durst 1
Posted 7/12/2012 7:16 PM (#571043 - in reply to #569691)

Hey John,
I used to do the demo derbies at the apple festival in Burton. I am originally from Jamestown, Pa.
Capt bigfish
Posted 7/12/2012 10:56 PM (#571110 - in reply to #571043)

Hi John,
how's the kids? I just got row 1 tix for twins/tribe at Target field so I haven't fallen off the tribe wagon. My dad is a walleye plugger too, if you want to trade sometime let me know. I wish I had something nice to say about golf... I'm glad I don't have to mow the course. take care
-duff
Tigger
Posted 7/13/2012 11:32 AM (#571230 - in reply to #569343)

Hey Stan! I live about 3 miles away from the fairgrounds. We like to walk there in the summer and let the kids ride their bikes around. We can hear demo derby from the house, the crowd roaring, the engines cracking. I am always late in buying the tickets before they are sold out. Maybe this year. Opening day of the fair is always my favorite. We have the maple syrup festival in the spring and the apple festival in the fall. Your paint jobs are amazing!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!

Duff I am glad your still on the wagon!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping they hang in there. I am starting to see why I quit golf! Golfballs are attacked to tree's. I see it more and more. My friends are smoking the walleyes today on Erie. They all took off from work today. The kids are doing great! Carly has a softball tournament tomorrow. The three year old Samantha is doing great. She has done so well after bringing her back from China. It was worth the 4 year wait! She was 10 months old when we adopted her.

Have a great weekend everyone!
John

Edited by Tigger 7/13/2012 11:33 AM
Kevin Earley
Posted 8/8/2012 10:22 PM (#576925 - in reply to #569412)

Hi, I can't believe how awesome your baits are. Anyway you can sell me one or two? My email is [email protected], thanks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)