Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> 2012 Legend Tournaments

Message Subject: 2012 Legend Tournaments
PredLuR
Posted 4/15/2012 4:53 PM (#553248)
Subject: 2012 Legend Tournaments

Did they change the reel seat design for 2012? I bought a 2011 and looked at a few with the updated guides and noticed the reel seat is different. I see they have the reel seat turned the opposite way for people who palm the reel, do they still have the standard grips on them for people who place the finger guide in between the ring finger and pinky.
Ronix
Posted 4/15/2012 5:09 PM (#553252 - in reply to #553248)
Subject: Re: 2012 Legend Tournaments

If im not mistake I believe some models have them and some dont...I thought it was the longer models that have them but when I looked on the site it said the long ranger doesnt have that handle type but on the other hand the 7'6 jerk does. At first i didnt like it but I got used to it quick I foregrip anyways so it doesnt affect me too much
MuskyLureFreak
Posted 4/15/2012 6:11 PM (#553293 - in reply to #553248)
Subject: Re: 2012 Legend Tournaments

all the new legends have new reel seat placements.. there is a video in the video forum that explains why.. i like the old way myself.. i had some reaction strike rods that have the same reel seat placement i didn't care for them..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)