Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> echotail

Message Subject: echotail
mseybert
Posted 12/31/2011 3:46 PM (#530803)
Subject: echotail

Does anyone have the larger echotails in a picture either next to a ruler or next to the small and large fuzzy duzzits. I am looking to pick a few up and am curious on which ones are the closest in size to the fuzzies.
FishingMarshall
Posted 1/1/2012 8:05 AM (#530871 - in reply to #530803)
Subject: RE: echotail

The large is closest to a 7" fuzzy duzzit. I haven't had any hits on them yet, but they look awesome. The tiny ones are great for big crappies.
MikeHulbert
Posted 1/1/2012 8:41 AM (#530873 - in reply to #530803)
Subject: Re: echotail

Hey Mike, I got a chance to use these baits this year and liked them alot. I have been working with Justin trying to figure out some fine tuning aspects of this bait. Justin and I have been messing with hook size, hook placement, other holes in the top of the bait, etc...if you are looking for another bait to add to the box for vertical jigging, I would highly suggest you get a few of these, you won't be disappointed.
Mikes Extreme
Posted 1/1/2012 9:45 AM (#530879 - in reply to #530803)

http://vibrationstackle.com/

Any questions about Justins baits can be answered with a quick call or e-mail. Great new baits that have lots of uses. Looking forward to getting as few more of them chewed up this new year.
Mikes Extreme
Posted 1/1/2012 9:55 AM (#530882 - in reply to #530879)

I hope Mike and Justin can come up with even more variations to an aready great bait this winter.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)