Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Pike redemption!

Message Subject: Pike redemption!
Killerbug
Posted 9/14/2011 6:43 AM (#516473)
Subject: Pike redemption!

Today I have launched a new forum focusing on Northern Pike fishing. Many of us live far from Musky destinations, and therefore have Northern pike as our premier target. Many of the techniques used are simular, and in EU the Pike normally grow big, as they have no competition from Musky and Bass.

Especially in Canada and Europe, some of the biggest lunkers are caught on musky gear, and Esoxhunt is primarily for this new breed of anglers.

Esoxhunt is also the forerunner of my next project, an international online magazine(Esoxhunt Mag) dedicated to Northern Pike anglers.

http://forum.esoxhunt.dk

Regards

Morten.
kyleharty
Posted 9/18/2011 11:28 AM (#517028 - in reply to #516473)
Subject: Re: Pike redemption!

Looks like you've got a good start, I'll have to sign up when I get some time. I mostly fish for pike in the summer and muskies in the fall. Would be interesting to hear some European perspective and see if there's anything I can contribute!
Killerbug
Posted 9/19/2011 4:02 AM (#517099 - in reply to #516473)
Subject: Re: Pike redemption!

Your welcome, I will do my best to serve both the American anglers as well as the Europeans.
Killerbug
Posted 9/21/2011 2:48 AM (#517503 - in reply to #516473)
Subject: RE: Pike redemption!

At the moment the forum is running, and I am concentrating searching for affiliate's for my new online magazine, as well as constructing the website itself(preview attached).

It is my plan to be the number one pike magazine world wide in 2 years, a bit ambitious but Esoxhunt has worked out well in Scandinavia.

I would like to ask how much the charge is for an online outdoor article in the US/CAN, on lets say 2000 words??. Also, if someone with guide or with previous experiences writing for angler magazines, or any other pike expert, I would like to hear from them.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on [email protected] for more information.

Regards

Morten.

Edited by Killerbug 9/21/2011 2:55 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(preveiw_esoxhuntmag.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments preveiw_esoxhuntmag.jpg (32KB - 195 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)