Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I GOT ONE! A BIG ONE! GET THE NET! Wait, it's a rock." Tomcat
- (Added by: Ranger)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Talonz Fishall lures

Message Subject: Talonz Fishall lures
Kingfisher
Posted 8/8/2011 4:04 PM (#510952)
Subject: Talonz Fishall lures

Hi all you great lure guys. I have had a terrible year in regards to my Health and AM looking for a way to get back into production. I have been down since April 30th. I have 13 models of Crank baits from 4 to 21 inches and a real goods client base that can only grow. My entire product lines are not being done right now as I am in and out of the hospital with various infections which are tied to my type II Diabetes. Im having great difficulty building any baits right now. I have lots of options from farming out some of my work to selling one or more product lines. I could also partner with a wood worker or wood shop. Any suggestions would be helpful. My wife is back to work full time as a Nurse and my son is also working full time and has kids.

I guess my first option is to look for someone to build my bodies for me. This would at least get me back into the paint room and back on track with my orders.

For any guys who have orders in right now please accept my apologies for not getting them done. At least no has paid in advance so that's a good thing. Anyone interested in building some bodies or talking about buying one or more product lines call me at 231-821-9020 or email me at [email protected].

You guys are the best. Mike King( Kingfisher) Owner Talonz / Fishall Lures.
muskyslayer96
Posted 8/8/2011 4:30 PM (#510956 - in reply to #510952)
Subject: Re: Talonz Fishall lures

Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I'm a big fan of your work, and I wish you a speedy recovery. Best of luck and get well soon.

MS
jakejusa
Posted 8/10/2011 12:30 PM (#511234 - in reply to #510952)
Subject: RE: Talonz Fishall lures

We all wish you the best Mike and keep chasing these baits! You have great lures and the world can use MORE great lures!! Jake
Trollindad
Posted 8/10/2011 2:52 PM (#511257 - in reply to #510952)

Wish you all he best!You are a great guy and luremaker
Jeff
Pikiespawn
Posted 8/10/2011 5:04 PM (#511277 - in reply to #511257)

I wish you a speedy recovery and good health Mike. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. Your baits are awesome indeed.
BruceKY
Posted 8/10/2011 7:55 PM (#511287 - in reply to #510952)
Subject: RE: Talonz Fishall lures

Mike

You make great lures! I know you have invested a lot of time, money, and heart into your business. It shows in every lure. It would not be the same if you farm things out. Take some time and get healthy. Thats what is most important.

All the best,
Bruce
Norway pike
Posted 8/11/2011 4:04 AM (#511326 - in reply to #510952)

Don't know how you make blanks, but you can get them done one a CNC. If you pick the wood and quality inspects the blanks, it would get you more time to paint etc.

rjbass
Posted 8/11/2011 9:39 AM (#511343 - in reply to #511326)

Wishing you a fast recovery. Our prayers are with you.

Rod
Trollindad
Posted 8/11/2011 4:28 PM (#511426 - in reply to #510952)

Mike,
whats your new e-mail?
Kingfisher
Posted 8/13/2011 3:24 PM (#511639 - in reply to #511426)

[email protected],

So far no Cancer . Yea!!! More study though Something is wearing me down and we do not know yet what it is. Most likely related to diabetes. Im going to go back to work next week and build some baits. Ill see how that goes. It might just be that last long drawn out infection was the deal. I hoping Im on the road to recovery.
Mike
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)