Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Little help please...

Message Subject: Little help please...
wallydiven
Posted 9/8/2012 2:51 PM (#583321)
Subject: Little help please...

So I've been invited to a one week trip to the Chippewa Flowage in 2 weeks from today. I've never fished it but the guys I'm going with have been going every year since the late 80's. We'll be staying and fishing on the southeast corner (is what I've been told). What type of baits work best in that area for this time of year and what type of structure should I be looking for? Any color patterns work better than others? Also looking for a map of the lake. Already losing sleep over this trip! Thanks in advance for all the help.
ChinWhiskers
Posted 9/8/2012 4:38 PM (#583330 - in reply to #583321)
Subject: RE: Little help please...

Call 1-800-ALL-MAPS ---------- Fishing hot spots -----Map Number #L238 ------------- Chippewa Flowage Wisconsin Series. they will send you a map fast. for about $10.00. Hard to say what baits,Black Buck Tails with green blades and Surface baits are best, in the fall a 10" Weighted SUICK sucker Colored works casted up against a windy shore. Great night fishing till about 11:00 P.M. Have fun. A Slow Creeper is all some fishers use on the flats. Good fishin to you . Marv.
webster local
Posted 9/9/2012 11:59 AM (#583467 - in reply to #583321)
Subject: RE: Little help please...

talk to Gary Enos he grew up there on that area and knows it pretty good !
wallydiven
Posted 9/16/2012 8:29 PM (#585078 - in reply to #583321)
Subject: Re: Little help please...

Less than a week to go. Anymore suggestions?
CFH
Posted 9/16/2012 11:16 PM (#585112 - in reply to #585078)

i have lost a LOT of fish on several lakes in that area including the chip on walleye pattern mantas if you have better luck holdin fish on them i would try that..also hot whitefish hellhounds have worked very well also i hope this helps! good luck!
Riverrat351
Posted 9/17/2012 12:12 PM (#585225 - in reply to #585112)

Go to Fishinginfo.com and go to the Wisconsin Reports and look for Ty Sennets thread on the Chippewa Flowage. Always up to date reports and you can read back from past years also.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)