Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Never, EVER, take a knee in the Pursuit that is your life! You only get one shot at anything, and Fair Catches are for those who choose not to Stand and Deliver, So do not pi$$ it all away! GO HARD, or stay home!"
- (Added by: muskynightmare)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Bucktail Skirt Material Idea "Unused PowerPro?"

Message Subject: Bucktail Skirt Material Idea "Unused PowerPro?"
muskymandan
Posted 1/28/2011 9:54 AM (#478308)
Subject: Bucktail Skirt Material Idea "Unused PowerPro?"

I have been sitting around the house trying to figure out what to do with 5 spools of PowerPro with 30-40 yards of unused line left on them. I really can't utilize the line on one of my reels because I do not and will not "splice line together" Has anyone cut the powerpro into 8-10" strips and possibly painted it for an indestructable bucktail skirt? It's just an idea if I can't come up with something they are going in the trash.
If you have an idea I would like to here about it.
Thanks
jakejusa
Posted 1/28/2011 12:53 PM (#478343 - in reply to #478308)
Subject: RE: Bucktail Skirt Material Idea "Unused PowerPro?"

that's out of the box thinking. You could burn the ends so they don't unravel but I don't know how you would get it layered deep enough to be thick. Will look like a grass skirt I think. Or use in combination with black tinsel skirting underneath it. If you do it post it in Basement baits..."do it, just do it"
erico
Posted 1/28/2011 1:22 PM (#478351 - in reply to #478308)
Subject: RE: Bucktail Skirt Material Idea "Unused PowerPro?"

How about using them to wrap the bucktail skirts?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)