Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> 620 Livewell

Reply New post
Message Subject: 620 Livewell
odk
Posted 10/5/2010 5:58 AM (#462169)
Subject: 620 Livewell

I have been having an issue with my livewell that has me stumped. If I fill it up off the water to put suckers in it, the water drains out. However, when I come off the lake with a full livewell it is still full when I get home.
I leave the livewell selector on "Recirculate" and have the nozzle pushed in in the livewell so that it is in the fill position.
How do I make sure the water will not drain out while I am heading to the lake? I am going up north next weekend and have to buy suckers off of the water because they are not available on the lake.
Thanks
archerynut36
Posted 10/5/2010 8:30 PM (#462240 - in reply to #462169)
Subject: Re: 620 Livewell

you can always get a 5 gal pail or a bigger toter and drill a little hole in the top. get a air bar and a pump from walmart and go to the auto parts area and get you a small converter for running a laptop , they are cheap. and plug it in your vehicle and run a long ext cord to the pump in the back of the truck or whatever. that way you can keep them alive and safe for the trip. takes the worry out of you.. plus its easier to keep them at home too. and you can always get a small hanging filter that will keep the water clean for a long time, just wash the filter once a week or every few days. suckers are dirty fish..

sory my setup on my boat is much different from the ranger. i have 2 pumps one that recirculates it and one that fills all my livewells
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)