Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> campgrounds

Message Subject: campgrounds
kelz
Posted 6/17/2010 7:25 PM (#446108)
Subject: campgrounds

Hi everyone,
We bought an old motorhome this spring and am now looking to use it with the family and friends. my qestion is does anyone know of some campgrounds in northern wisconsin with electricity and close enough access to the water to just run a extention cord to the boat from the site to charge the trolling motor. also i know things get busy on the weekends and i would like to know of some places like this where i could come up friday evening and be able to get a site. not real picky on location as long as there is a known population of toothy criters in the lake. I have done alot of looking online but cant quite get the info im looking for so any help would be much appreciated
thank you
welldriller
Posted 6/17/2010 10:05 PM (#446128 - in reply to #446108)
Subject: Re: campgrounds

Lynn Ann's Campground in St. Germain. You can leave your boat in a protected little bay right in the campground and plug your boat in. Also it's located on Big St. Germain lake, which has a ton of nice fish in it. If you can't find any fish you can drive your boat over to Rob Manthie's. He owns Fibber's resort and he would be more than happy to let you know where the muskies are lurking around.
Musky Madman
Posted 6/17/2010 10:31 PM (#446136 - in reply to #446108)
Subject: Re: campgrounds

I've been staying at Arbor Vitae campground for the last three years located on Big Arb. We really like the campground and they do have a limited number of boat slips so it's good to call and reserve. Actually staying up there the 25, 26, 27th of this month. Perfect full moon period. Really looking forward to it, and the lady that is always working there is one of the nicest persons you'll meet. Definitely some nice fish in there too and relatively easy lake to fish.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)