Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Lowrance/gps

Message Subject: Lowrance/gps
Dan
Posted 5/30/2010 8:33 AM (#443196)
Subject: Lowrance/gps

Wondering if anyone can lend any suggestions? My lowrance HDS5 and navionics chip have worked fine until the navigational chart stopped showing the depth contours. The chart just shows the arrow and trail over a blank screen. I can access the lowrance chart data and that works fine but it goes to a blank lake when I go to navionics chart data. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted 5/30/2010 9:07 AM (#443200 - in reply to #443196)
Subject: RE: Lowrance/gps

You need to make sure you have navionics selected. You can also check to make sure you have the contours on
RyanJoz
Posted 5/30/2010 10:56 AM (#443213 - in reply to #443196)
Subject: Re: Lowrance/gps

I have an insight model, and when i was toying around, I accidentally turned off the depth contour lines as well. It was a setting under the charts menu that got me back in the game. Check your settings under the charts settings for a map data overlay or something like that.
guest2
Posted 5/30/2010 12:55 PM (#443231 - in reply to #443196)
Subject: RE: Lowrance/gps

Make sure your unit has the latest updates. check your hds then go to the lowrance site and make sure you have the latest software my hds was doing the same thing showing blue lakes with no name and no coutuers i needed the navionics update they also came out with another update about a month ago
so i did 2 updates in a 2 week span and now my unit works fine.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)