Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Andy Lake Lodge??

Message Subject: Andy Lake Lodge??
KARLOUTDOORS
Posted 12/18/2009 12:33 AM (#413256)
Subject: Andy Lake Lodge??

Anyone have any reviews or commenets on Andy lake lodge?? Hosts? Accomodations? Etc.? I'll mainly be fishing Dryberry with my 16 yr old nephew on his first muskie trip with two or three days of walleye thrown in on LOW or Andy lake if the muskies action is slow. July 10-17. New moon on the 11th.

Karl
Hunter4
Posted 1/14/2010 10:38 PM (#417374 - in reply to #413256)
Subject: Re: Andy Lake Lodge??

Karl,
I've stayed at Andy Lake for quite a few years now. Fishing Dryberry a lot. The camp is absolutely wonderful Mark and Judy are very nice and the accomidations are clean and well kept. You made a really good choice for your nephew. Just remember you'll have to deal with the road everyday so allow yourself some extra time.
krats
Posted 1/21/2010 12:29 PM (#418573 - in reply to #413256)
Subject: RE: Andy Lake Lodge??

I too have stayed at the resort for about the last 6 years or so. We go up earlier, 2nd week of June. Clean and comfortable, and people are nice. We travelled alot to other lakes to fish for big pike and lakers. Spent a fair share of time on Dryberry also.
Good luck.
Psychopat
Posted 1/23/2010 8:34 AM (#418956 - in reply to #413256)
Subject: RE: Andy Lake Lodge??

Karl-man-----I will tell you EVERYTHING you "need to know" before you leave for Dryberry dude. The road is a challenge but barring any inclement weather---you won't have any problem as long as you have a 4wd vehicle. You've been there---the fishing NEVER slows---you just have to find the active ones willing to eat. As long as your boats' ready for the BIG WATER---you'll be just fine...... just bring alot of bug spray. I'll shout at you before you go and give you some good starting spots and ideas to land the MONSTERS you're looking for. My partner and I are going up for the opener in June. Last year we boated a 50.5 , a 50.25 , a 45, and a 48 in six hours of fishing------yep!-----nowhere else like it in the world. Drooling on myself just thinking about it. See ya man---Pat
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)