Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Where are all they...." (after hrs and hrs of unsuccessful casting)
- (Added by: d2bucktail)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> webster lake musky club bait auction for stocking fund

Message Subject: webster lake musky club bait auction for stocking fund
archerynut36
Posted 8/4/2009 9:11 PM (#392363)
Subject: webster lake musky club bait auction for stocking fund

The Webster Lake Musky Club is currently conducting an auction of musky lures from reputable manufacturers and guided musky trips from local guides on the WLMC website in order to procure funds for the stocking of Upper Long Lake. Manufacturers and guides included in this auction are: Todd Minor, Hellhound, Spankybaits, Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits, Tackle Booty, Bulldawgs. Guided trip AND lodging from Webster Lake Guide Service, guided trip from Hoosier Heartland Guide Service(me)!!! Upper Long Lake Lake is stocked exclusively by the WLMC with no financial assistance received from the Indiana Department Of Natural Resources! Upper Long Lake has produced many quality musky in the short length of time it has been stocked. In these trying financial times I DETEST asking fellow musky hunters for donations or financial assistance. The long term goal of the WLMC would be to continue stocking Upper Long Lake and add another local lake to our stocking efforts (with the IDNR blessing of course)!! As pr director/ M.I. magazine director of the WLMC I can attest to the fact that we currently we do not have the necessary funds to order our supply of muskies for this Fall's stocking. In large part due to the GENEROUS donations of lures and guide trips received for our auction, the WLMC hopes to receive the funds necessary from our auction to order our supply of juvenile muskies to stock Upper Long Lake. Any participation by the members of the Musky Hunter forum WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! Thank you in advance for your participation in our auction. If you have any problems accessing our site you may reach me at [email protected] thank you Bill Bennett Hoosier Heartland Guide service 219-201-6123 or 574-457-3879

Edited by archerynut36 8/13/2009 5:17 PM
archerynut36
Posted 8/6/2009 4:36 PM (#392768 - in reply to #392363)
Subject: Re: webster lake musky club bait auction for stocking fund

ttt
archerynut36
Posted 8/11/2009 3:47 PM (#393649 - in reply to #392363)

ttt please chec it out guys and help us on outr stocking fund....bill
archerynut36
Posted 8/12/2009 8:07 PM (#393882 - in reply to #392363)

the auction is dong great and i thank everyone for their help.. and we are working on doing this again next week or the week after..just a heads up.. ther will be more trips on there and so forth...bill
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)