Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsorship

Message Subject: First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsorship
sworrall
Posted 7/15/2009 2:58 PM (#388832)
Subject: First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsorship

Fishouflage:

http://www.fishouflage.com/
THE LOOK OF ANGLING HAS ARRIVED
For the first time since men and women began catching fish recreationally, the angling community finally has a visual identity that crosses all species, all tactics, and all environments. We now have a look that brings us together in a way that nothing previously has, yet allows us to retain our individuality.

Although artistically similar to the 3D hunting camouflage patterns you’re all familiar with, the patent-pending Fishouflage™ patterns weren’t designed to hide you, your boat, or your gear from the fish. These patterns were designed wholly and solely to be the “lifestyle identifier” for the worldwide angling community. These patterns, and all those that will follow, were created for those men and women who take their recreational fishing so seriously they chose to be called “anglers” instead of fisherman or fisherwoman. Fishouflage™ allows those who are dedicated and committed to their angling to wear their passion on their sleeve (or their boat, or their tackle bag, or their rod & reel, etc.). With Fishouflage™, you can tell the world “I am an Angler” without having to say much at all.

Rain Gear, truly functional clothing, boat and truck wraps, and much more...
A quoute from Al Lindner: "I'd wear this shirt to dinner with my wife!"

Fishouflage announced today they are a title sponsor for the Muskie Anglers Circuit.

Video to follow!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(DSC_0358.JPG)

(DSC_0359.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0358.JPG (89KB - 155 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0359.JPG (102KB - 171 downloads)
Reef Hawg
Posted 7/15/2009 9:15 PM (#388868 - in reply to #388832)
Subject: RE: First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsor

I'd buy the river shore fishing pattern with a davenport cushion, stove, and a 10 speed, camoed against some rusty steel Pabst cans and brass swivel snaps tangled in a clump of spiderwire on the bottom .

Just kidding, I like the pattern shown with the Musky hiding in the Flambeau grass.

Will the gear be available at MAC events?

Edited by Reef Hawg 7/15/2009 9:57 PM
sworrall
Posted 7/16/2009 3:29 AM (#388900 - in reply to #388832)
Subject: Re: First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsor

I'm certain a rep will attend some of the events, and the official tournament shirts will be the Muskie pattern.

(DSC_0099 [640x480].JPG)

(DSC_0088 [640x480].JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0099 [640x480].JPG (109KB - 163 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0088 [640x480].JPG (141KB - 169 downloads)
sworrall
Posted 7/16/2009 4:01 AM (#388904 - in reply to #388832)
Subject: Re: First Live ICAST Webcast Ever; Fishouflage Introduces New product Line and Announces MAC Sponsor

Lund and Tuffy Boats will be offering this pattern as an optional boat finish, picture of the new Lund Fishouflage to follow.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)