Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Allegheny Musky Expo

Frozen
Message Subject: Allegheny Musky Expo
Larry Jones
Posted 4/17/2009 5:12 PM (#372767)
Subject: Allegheny Musky Expo

Allegheny Field & Stream Store in Warren,PA is proud to have their first MUSKY EXPO!!! When May 23 & 24 at 9:00 till ? both days. Guest Speakers are Tom Rozek 2007 PMTT Top Gun and Mark Dreson Lure Maker & Minnesota Musky Guide Joe Glascow 2008 Illinois State Champion and more. There will be Lure demonstrations, hands on teaching with rod & reels and musky baits. Food and drinks on site. FREE ADMISSION.
This event sponsored by; Phantom Lures,Dream catcher buktails,Jaw baits, Dunwright tackle, Hawg Seeker tackle, Tooth tamer rods,Viscous fishing, and Allegheny field & stream. For more info contact us at the store 814-726-7475.
FREE! FREE! FREE! SHOW FREE! FREE! FREE! PARKING

baitmaker66
Posted 4/18/2009 6:28 AM (#372834 - in reply to #372767)
Subject: RE: Allegheny Musky Expo

This is the first time I have heard of this. Do you know what tackle manufactures are going to be there??

Thanks
Ben
Musky Punch
Posted 4/18/2009 10:38 AM (#372858 - in reply to #372767)
Subject: Re: Allegheny Musky Expo

This is awesome! I can't wait
LarryJones
Posted 4/19/2009 12:33 PM (#372951 - in reply to #372767)

I'm going to be there on Saturday only,I'll be there showing Beckman Magum Finsaver Nets.I listed some of the Guides and MFG,but I'm sure there will be more Local Guides and Musky Tackle Co.'s present.I'll update the list as I find out more.

Capt. Larry D. Jones
Repeatability Is 90% Of The Hunt!
baitmaker66
Posted 4/19/2009 3:13 PM (#372967 - in reply to #372951)

Is Hawg Seeker Tackle going to be there????
LarryJones
Posted 4/24/2009 11:28 AM (#374002 - in reply to #372767)

I found out last night Hawg Seeker Tackle will not be there but a Rep for the Northeast will be there with product for sale at the Expo.
Phantom Lures will be there.

Capt. Larry D. Jones
www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm
Repeatability Is 90% Of The Hunt!
scavenger
Posted 5/20/2009 5:07 PM (#379581 - in reply to #372767)

I am looking forward to spreading muskie interest at this event, as well as getting to fish muskies the season here is getting close enuf to smell and I cant wait!!!! See you there . Mark Dresow @ Phantom Lures
scavenger
Posted 5/26/2009 5:20 PM (#380458 - in reply to #372767)

I just got back from pa and it was a great success we talked to alot of enthusiastic and curious people. Iheard many stories of good muskie waters and was able to fish a small lake with some visuals and got to fish with an area angler on the allegheny river (chris anderson) and we (he) missed a couple of nice fish and we (I) landed a nice 41.5" muskie. He was a Knowledgeable person about the allegheny river and its muskies. Allegheny Field and Stream bait shop and its owner Bob Meadows and his sister Chris were awesome hosts and now some of P.A. muskie nuts have a place to get muskie baits. Thanks to Ron Barker for setting this event up and his friends Krista and jeff for all there help. Good Luck fishing this summer and may your next fish be your personal best! Mark @ Phantom P.S. Minnesota State record is 54lbs Pennsylvannia State record is 54lbs 3ozs
cband
Posted 5/27/2009 7:58 AM (#380574 - in reply to #372767)

Great to have you in the boat Mark. Here is a pic of the 41.5"

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Musky1.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Musky1.JPG (53KB - 141 downloads)
Posted 5/27/2009 8:53 AM (#380580 - in reply to #372767)

Wow - good fish! very pretty
Tom Rozek
Posted 5/27/2009 10:35 AM (#380591 - in reply to #372767)

I also wanted to say thanks to all that came to see us at Allegheny Field and Stream. It was a great time and nice to meet all of the people that came out to see us.
What a great group of people! Bob and Chris and all thier staff did a great job and seem to be willing to help anyone that wants musky gear get what they need. Also thanks to Ron Barker, Krista, and Jeff for all of the help! They now have a inventory of Phantoms, Hawg Seeeker, Dream Catcher, Dunwright Life Likes, Jaw spinnerbaits and they are also a stocking dealer of Tooth Tamer Rods. Stop in if you are in the area and take a look at what they have. If you dont see what you are looking for let them know and they will get it for you.

I also wanted to give out a extra THANKS! ! ! to Chris Anderson and his friend Zeek for taking time from thier holiday weekend and getting Mark from Phantom out on the river. They are 2 great guys and I hope I can get back to this area and get some water time with them. Thanks agian Chris nice picture buy the way!

I was lucky enough to have the oppertunity to fish with a different local resident ( Ron Barker ) and do a float trip we did move a few fish and lost 1. But what a great day on the water and what a great area.

For any of you that are looking for some place new and different to go musky fishing. I cant say enough about this area and the people! It has been a long time since I did not fish the WI opener and I did not regret 1 minute of the time I spent in PA. If you need more info on going out to PA get a hold of Bob or Chris Meadows at the store 814-726-7475 and they will help you put together a fun trip!
Bob And Chris
Posted 7/13/2009 11:26 AM (#388352 - in reply to #372767)

Thank you so much guys for your time. We had a good time and learned alot. Just to let some of you know we are working on next years expo already. we hope that we can make it bigger and better. Once again thank you so much for you time and help guys.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)