Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Muskie Anglers Circuit Update

Message Subject: Muskie Anglers Circuit Update
MAC
Posted 4/21/2009 10:35 AM (#373357)
Subject: Muskie Anglers Circuit Update

Over two thousand packets are heading out in the mail to the anglers who have fished the Rollie and Helens and the Minnesota Muskie Trail, both events the MAC has absorbed, and to our inquiry mailing list. The packet contains incentives for early entry, sponsor information, registration information, and much more.

Watch for your packet in the mail!

If you'd like a packet sent out to you, please drop us an email at [email protected].

We anticipate the field at the MAC hosted by Rollie and Helens in Minocqua, the first MAC event, to be approximately 90 to 100 boats based upon commitments from anglers who have contacted us asking for registration deadlines.

Launch sites, morning ceremonies sites, virtual weigh in sites and more will be announced for the Minocqua event on the Muskie Anglers Circuit website this week.

http://www.muskieanglerscircuit.com

MAC
Junkman
Posted 4/22/2009 8:03 AM (#373573 - in reply to #373357)
Subject: RE: Muskie Anglers Circuit Update

Great news! I am glad to hear of Rollie and Helens as a sponsor, and the big mailing. I am anxious to fish in the first event and happy to see that things are looking up for a good turnout. Marty Forman
Obfuscate Musky
Posted 4/22/2009 9:22 AM (#373590 - in reply to #373357)
Subject: Re: Muskie Anglers Circuit Update

I signed up for the Leech Tourny, my first tourny ever. I highly doubt there will be less than 50 boats for either of the Minnesota MAC Trail events. Probably not full fields but 75-100 teams imo. Should be a fun time.
sworrall
Posted 4/22/2009 10:54 AM (#373605 - in reply to #373357)
Subject: Re: Muskie Anglers Circuit Update

We see registrations coming in every day for Minocqua, and alot of interest in the MN events as as well. There are quite a few folks fishing two or three now, which is interesting. The phone has been ringing all morning with entires and folks looking to receive a packet.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)