Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?

Message Subject: Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?
pondigger
Posted 4/5/2009 1:10 PM (#370354)
Subject: Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?

Hello.....I was wondering which map number Sabaskong Bay is and where the best place to get one from is?......do they make a map with a bigger resolution for fellas with older eyes?......I saw one once for Sioux Narrows area but can't locate anything online......Thanks in advance......,Bob
lambeau
Posted 4/5/2009 1:25 PM (#370357 - in reply to #370354)
Subject: Re: Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?

Sabaskong Bay at 1:40000
plus insets with
Hanson Bay at 1:4800
Nestor Falls at 1:4800
Split Rock Narrows at 1:10000
Turtle Portage Channel at 1: 2400

this link will give you a search portal to find a dealer near you:
http://www.charts.gc.ca/pub/en/dealers/index.asp
Allen
Posted 4/6/2009 8:32 AM (#370520 - in reply to #370354)
Subject: RE: Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?

I've bought the same nautical map/chart your asking about, and that Lambeau posted info, web, site etc, on. The web address of the place I've ordered from is on that site some where, but here is a direct line, they can answer all questions, usually have all if not most maps for Ontario in stock: FEDERAL PUBLICATIONS INC, 165 UNIVERSITY AVENUE, STE 102. TORONTO, ONTARIO. CANADA. Phone:
(416) 860-1611. I've never had a problem ordering any maps from them. Hope this helps. Al.
Posted 4/6/2009 1:46 PM (#370586 - in reply to #370354)
Subject: RE: Canadian Hydrographic map of Sabaskong Bay?

Regarding the resolution: You can enlarge a copy of the map by using either a photocopier or a computer with a scanner and printer.

I have good vision, but still make several zoomed in copies of spots that I fish. It's just a lot easier to see.

Also, stick the 8.5 x 11 sheets in plastic protectors or laminate them. Otherwise, the ink will bleed from water drops.

Brian
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)