Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Rush lake Rushcity Mn.

Message Subject: Rush lake Rushcity Mn.
oddball
Posted 11/5/2008 12:42 PM (#343897)
Subject: Rush lake Rushcity Mn.

Any body been fishing there latly? East or west
kustomboy
Posted 11/13/2008 4:51 PM (#345203 - in reply to #343897)
Subject: Re: Rush lake Rushcity Mn.

Rush is my "home" lake. I fish it about twice a week and it has been dead since mid-August/early-September. In the last two months I can count the number of fish I've seen on one hand and only one fish was really active. It's not a high-numbers lake but there are a few nice fish in there but you do have to work for them. What has been strange lately is the complete lack of northern pike action.
oddball
Posted 11/13/2008 6:38 PM (#345218 - in reply to #343897)
Subject: Re: Rush lake Rushcity Mn.

I fish rush about every weekend. Ive got the white skeeter out there, Its mainly a convenice thing my sister has a cabin on west rush. The economy has limited my travels. There are some big fish out there. The northern population disapeared by late august for me. That slot limit kind of sucks on the pike. perfict eating size. Got in a discussion with the warden up there one day as i was trying to get the hooks out of a over zelious pike. It was tore up so i asked him what good it did to release it it wasnt going to make it. All he said was thats the law. Seemed like a big waste to me. Im going to hit rush sometime this weekend, run the gas out of the boat and maybe call her quits for the year.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)