Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Mille Lacs Tournament

Frozen
Message Subject: Mille Lacs Tournament
Hammskie
Posted 8/29/2008 10:43 AM (#334035 - in reply to #333044)
Subject: Re: Mille Lacs Tournament

Congratulations.
Posted 8/29/2008 11:54 AM (#334048 - in reply to #333044)
Subject: RE: Mille Lacs Tournament

Steve,
I went back and read Paul's post and they sure don't seem weird to me. He made a sarcastic post about Mille Lacs (probably in pure fun) and stated that Minnetonka was on fire. I am sure all the people that fish Minnetonka got all upset that he posts the lake is "on fire" and sent him nasty grams, like Minnetonka is some secrete fishery. It appears he apologized and basically said that he only fishes Mille Lacs and doesn't worry about other lake and following the last big fish caught.. By the way Steve, I have a feeling that everyone on Mille Lacs is a little frustrated right now.. Maybe everyone has been spoiled for the past 5 years and now the fishing has returned to a "normal" fishery...
Pontoon Troller
Posted 8/29/2008 11:59 AM (#334049 - in reply to #333044)
Subject: RE: Mille Lacs Tournament

I'm an avid pontoon troller with 3/6/9 lines in WI and have caught 5 muskies this year all ready (apparently the lake doesn't have any muskies in it). They are all let go of course. What are the Mille Lacs pontooners doing that is getting everyone so mad? Last I checked they were legal to operate. I know I'm much safer in that on a busy day then in my Ranger that sits at water level. Is there somthing wrong with a pontoon boat? I hope I'm not breaking the muskie-rules-of-the-water.

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)