Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Miltona reports?

Frozen
Message Subject: Miltona reports?
Dirt Esox
Posted 8/17/2008 9:13 AM (#331807)
Subject: Miltona reports?

Hey fellas,

Taking my fiancee up to Miltona over the Labor Day weekend, any reports or tips anybody has would be greatly appreciated, pm me or email me at [email protected].

NYmuskyhunter
Posted 8/17/2008 10:50 AM (#331821 - in reply to #331807)
Subject: Re: Miltona reports?

fished it last night, the full moon, from 7pm until 5am. No fish. Couldn't see any follows although there could have been. Water temps at around 74 degrees.
Blehh.

Randy
Manta18
Posted 8/22/2008 9:49 AM (#332845 - in reply to #331807)
Subject: RE: Miltona reports?

Fished it on Friday the 15th. WHile I didn't boat any fish, i managed to move 8 different muskies. I fished from 3 - 9 pm. Did catch a nice pike and probably enough big bass to win the bassmasters classic!!!
asteffes
Posted 8/22/2008 12:36 PM (#332874 - in reply to #331807)

Dirt Esox-

I am sorry you seem to be frustrated by not getting enough information, but he did give you a decent report along with water temps.

I am not sure what you were looking for?

Did you want someone to tell you specifics spots to fish, what lure to use, and time of day to go there?

If you want someone to give you all of that information hire a guide. I do not fish Miltona, but I know others here work very hard to find their spots and patterns. I know many people are willing to point you in the right direction, but they are not going to give you GPS coordinates to fish that they have been working for weeks or months.

Your lack of respect and gratitude has probably lost you the help you were looking for.

Good Luck-
Dirt Esox
Posted 8/22/2008 5:20 PM (#332908 - in reply to #331807)

Thanks to those who PM'd me with recent reports that fish it regularly, good luck at the tourney on the Pond this weekend Steve.
Roger B.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)