Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Hammond Show This Weekend, Get Together Afterwards

Message Subject: Hammond Show This Weekend, Get Together Afterwards
Mike Hulbert
Posted 1/22/2008 9:36 AM (#295454)
Subject: Hammond Show This Weekend, Get Together Afterwards

For those of you from NW Indiana and Chicago's South suburbs who are interested. Here is a link:
http://sportsshow.gohammond.com/

After the Hammond Outdoors show on Saturday nite january 26th we will be getting together at "Tavern in the Woods" in Homewood IL. it is on Ridge road just east of Halsted st. (formerly northwoods) we will be meeing around 7ish....come out and join us for a few hours have some beer, soda, pizza and talk muskies to cure some cabin fever. We hope as many people can make it out as possible.

Pizza, beer, and soda will be availible courtesy of Mike Hulbert Guide Service, Stealth Tackle, and Lakeshore Lure Co. So come out and have a good time on us!
Directions from 294....exit at halsted st go south to ridge road make a left and it is on the left hand side. (it is located in a plaza on the south side of home depot) it is less than 5 minutes south of the expressway.

If you have any questions, post them here or simply let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there!
muskihntr
Posted 1/22/2008 9:53 AM (#295458 - in reply to #295454)
Subject: Re: Hammond Show This Weekend, Get Together Afterwards

Tavern In The Woods
730 Ridge Rd
Homewood, IL 60430

(708) 799-4505

as mike said exit off of 80/294 at halsted and go south to ridge rd. hang a left so you are heading east. turn into the south home depot entrance off of ridge rd. the plaza with the bar is right there. any questions you can also email me at [email protected]
thanks for letting us post this!

Edited by muskihntr 1/22/2008 9:56 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)