Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Life vest
 
Message Subject: Life vest

Posted 4/4/2002 10:09 AM (#4150)
Subject: Life vest


Last night on the way home from breaking in my new motor. My good luck, well worn, favorite, broke-in, comfortable, faded, stained, and friend, Stearns life vest blew out of the boat when trailering home.[:((] I now need to get a new one. What’s recommended? How are those mesh ones? Does anybody make one made from soft cloth anymore? Thanks

Posted 4/4/2002 1:10 PM (#28356)
Subject: Life vest


I'm real pleased with the Cabella's vest I got for Christmas, I think it is a Stearns. 100 mph or something like that; I never had the float collar and I hardly notice it is on. m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)