Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> I will settle this once and for all!
 
Message Subject: I will settle this once and for all!

Posted 4/1/2002 11:28 AM (#3396)
Subject: I will settle this once and for all!


Here goes:

Slamr did not hire me, those of you who know him well, will fess up to that![;)]
He even forgot the suckers he was supposed to pick up in the morning![:(]
We had seen each other on the lake many times, and talked about getting together to fish. I even made him fish from the back of the boat, but that did not stop him from catchging 4 fish that day to my big fat "ZERO"
[:blackeye:] Come to think of it, I went out the next day and got blanked again while my client got a fat 40".

Hey do you guy's think that Slamr put some type of "HEX" on me!!![:0]
Will I ever catch a Ski again!!![:0]

OH MAN, THIS S_CKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:(]

Posted 4/1/2002 11:50 AM (#28038)
Subject: I will settle this once and for all!


You have absorbed Slamr's Dink Meister hex, and saved him from certain disaster. You must fish with a 'pure' and unfettered angler as you once were, and pass the hex to that poor soul...[;)]

Posted 4/1/2002 12:48 PM (#28039)
Subject: I will settle this once and for all!


Had me worried until you said "Pure" Mr. Worrall.


See you in two weeks Ralph!

Posted 4/1/2002 1:17 PM (#28040)
Subject: I will settle this once and for all!


That $50 "thank you" check for the plug last week is now going to be sent right back to you when I get it. I hope for your sake that you don't catch my "Dink Disease" that I had last year....only time can cure it. Except for me I sacrificed a live chicken and drank it's blood; and boom, the fish have gotten bigger!!!

Slamr

Posted 4/1/2002 1:42 PM (#28041)
Subject: I will settle this once and for all!


Ralph:

We warned you! You asked about the possible side effects of fishing with Slamr. I must admit on my long list of warnings I didn't list this one but you knew with Slamr anything was possible. I'm sorry to say but his hex has lasted much longer then last season. It was until his last 4 outings he was Dink Master. Let's hope your reign doesn't last near as long.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)