Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Thanks Chuck Altamore
 
Message Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore

Posted 3/28/2002 9:05 PM (#965)
Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore


Thanks for the great chat tonight. Everyone at MF really enjoyed chating live with you.

I hope you have a great season.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/28/2002 9:48 PM (#27774)
Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore


Thank you Jason, I had a great time and hopefully we can do it again. I really enjoy being a small part of this site where fishing and learning take presidence over politics and elitist attitudes. By the way, I want to congratulate you and your wife on your up-comming gift from God, teach them well my friend.[:)]

Posted 3/29/2002 7:41 AM (#27775)
Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore


Chuck,

Great info last night. Enjoyed watching the questions and answers. They were informative for me, and I can't imagine how much some of the newer guys might have learned!

Jason,

Thanks for awesome moderation.

Donnie

Posted 3/29/2002 11:44 AM (#27776)
Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore


Darn, I forgot to catgh it! I'm sure it was all good. I did read your circle hook sucker riging article in waters & woods. Rock on!

Posted 3/29/2002 2:25 PM (#27777)
Subject: Thanks Chuck Altamore


Chuck,
I really enjoyed the Seminar last night. It will be a great addition to the archived seminars we have on the opening page of MuskieFIRST!

Thanks again.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)