|
|
| Am I as crazy as I seem??? I was wondering through my box and looking at my gear last night and I noticed all I use is BIG BIG baits. Am I alone in this world with this??? I use big gear and large line #150 Power Pro (is what I use) my baits are usually 10" plus. Big baits just seem to impress me more. What do you guys/gals think? |
|
| |
|
| Big baits catch more fisherman then big muskies.[;)] |
|
| |
|
| Thanks Jason that makes me feel better[:blackeye:] |
|
| |
|
| Well, I don't know if your crazy, can you answer a few questions?
1) What do you see in this picture:
>
2)Are you paranoid?
3)Any thoughts of killing anyone or any muskies?
4)Are you paranoid?
5)Do you have more then 10 Hughes River Baits?
D@mn I'm bored...only two months till the MInnesota opener... |
|
| |
|
| No your not crazy, all I use are large baits and I catch a tonne of large fish on them every year. I could probably catch more ( smaller ones that is ) with smaller baits but who wants to bother with all those 30 inchers. I would rather go out and fish for 1 fish a day but a big one rather then 3 little ones. [:p] |
|
| |
|
| thanks for the reply the reason I asked if I was crazy 'cause it seems everyone here throws small to mid size baits and uses smaller line than me, so I thought I would ask if anyone else does the same as me, again thanks
Musk. |
|
| |