Muskie Discussion Forums
| ||
| Moderators: Slamr | View previous thread :: View next thread |
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> MuskieFIRST Outing #2 Clear Lake, Iowa April 26, 2 |
| Message Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #2 Clear Lake, Iowa April 26, 2 | |||
| |||
| OPEN TO EVERYONE COME JOIN US!!!!! ONLY $40.00 per person* *Plus $30.00 tournament fee to Heartland M.I. We have a little change in plans! Iowa DNR rules state that if you have over 6 boats in a group it is considered a fishing contest and must have a permit. If you are attending the MuskieFIRST sponsored outing you MUST also sign up for the MUSKIES INC. tournament as well. Cost is an additional $30.00 for MuskieFIRST members if they sign up through me and you DO NOT have to be a member of MUSKIES INC to fish the tournament. ALL OF OUR ACTIVITIES WILL BE HELD OFF THE LAKE! I have some donated prizes and will be purchasing some more to be given away at the outing. The prizes will NOT be for catching fish but given away off the water for misc. contests we will hold (IE: Draw a picture of what you think Sponge Bob looks like...I'm joking) Thank you for understanding and if this changes anyones plans please let me know. Steve April 26th, 27th & 28th. Clear Lake, Iowa Special Trophy for biggest fish! Lodging & prizes only $40.00* total for two nights!! *Per person!! Lodging on Friday & Sat will be at the Lake Country Inn in Clear Lake. Outing cost will be $40.00* per person including lodging. (4 per room) This will include prizes & more!! (*This DOES NOT include the entry fee in the Muskies Inc. Tourn)PLEASE SEE BELOW*** PRIZES FOR ATTENDEES!!! THEY WILL NOT BE BASED ON THE FISH YOU CATCH!!!! LIMITED TO 16 participants!!!! I will post your name as you sign up on this page!! then once I receive payment I will put "paid" by your name to confirm it has been received. As of now the following will be attending: 1.Steve Cady paid 2.Wilbur paid 3.Musky Midget paid 4.Happy Hooker paid 5.Teck paid 6.Muskie Treats paid 7.Jo Musky Paid 8.B420 Paid 9.GregM Paid 10.Lone Wolf Paid 11.Dave Jackley Paid 12.KLY Paid 13.DJW Paid 14.Theedz Paid 15.Mark Hintz 16.Steve Worrall WE ARE FULL!!! If you would like to sign up email me at [email protected] and I'll give you more info. Thank you MuskieFIRST.com for sponsoring the outing. ***THIS IS OPTIONAL!!THE FOLLOWING INFO IS FOR THE MUSKIES INC. TOURN. This is seperate cost from what is listed above. ***INFO ON THE MUSKIES INC. TOURN. THAT WEEKEND!!! The tournament is sponsored by the Heartland Chapter of MI. The entry fee is $30 if registered before March 15. It will be $35 after the 15th. Juniors pay $20. This fee includes the following: Soda, Beer, snacks/munchies on Friday night Soda, Beer, full meal Saturday evening with raffle/prizes Soda, Beer, noon lunch Sunday with door prizes/raffle Last year's meals included Chicken Tetrazini (sp??), Lasagna, or some other choice I don't recall with the fixings. The noon meal Sunday was a Pizza buffet. Plenty to drink and lots to talk about Friday evenig, Saturday night, and Sunday noon. For those interested in registering, contact Chris McCabe 239 8th St SE Mason City, IA 50501 641-424-0827 | |||
| |||
| Push come to shove Steve I can share my boat with someone in the contest if you need but they would be better off hooking up with someone else mine being older and smaller | |||
| |||
| Have any of you fished Clear Lake before in early spring? Is it turning out to be an OK fishing lake now? | |||
| |||
| Not sure of work.Fridays are hard for me to get away.Will try for Saturday and Sunday.I'am about 2 hours for Clear lake would like to meet some of you guys.I'll can't really plan ahead as my job is decide by someone else.But you never know maybe a week or so I would be able to give a yes or no.Sorry,Dennis Blume | |||
| |||
| PRIZES! DID I SAY THEY WILL NOT BE AWARDED FOR FISHING??? So far we have some Baby Shady Tails.. Tinsel Tails from Fred's Tackle. Slammer Crankbaits!! Grand prize drawing winner will receive a limited edition (250) print "The Dream Catch" by artist Rodd Umlauf You can view this print and many others at Rodd's website.. http://www.umlaufstudio.com/customportraits.html | |||
| |||
| My boat has a crack in it. Talked to Lund and they won't be able to fix it till May. Still working on it have to see what I can come up with. | |||
| |||
| Just added Slammer CrankBaits to the prize line up!! Thanks Bill! | |||
| |||
| Steve Cady- You've got mail. Teck- Tough luck about your boat... any hope for Clear Lake? Don | |||
| |||
| Still working on the boat. Going in SAT hope to have it back for Iowa. [::)] | |||
| |||
| We are full! Please look for the Bone Lake or Lake Minnetonka or Chautauqua outings!! | |||
| |||
| Also look at the Chautauqua Lake,NY MuskieFirst Outing, August 16th,17th & 18th.This will be a Big Outing with as many as 100 Fishermen,good prizes,Fish Fry,Steak Fry,Seminars,etc. It has over 50 Fishermen comitted to enter at the present time and is growing every day.Look for major sponcers to join in very soon as well! Capt. Larry | |||
| |||
| Maybe I will drive out on Saturday Morning, just to say "Howdy", and maybe break in my motors. And, of course to harrass the Shady one.[:devil:] Tight lines for you in a month! Shep[:sun:] | |||
| |||
| I just checked the live webcam and it looks like the lake is almost open. Pre-event roadtrip anyone? | |||
| |||
| And where do you think I was yesterday treats? | |||
| |||
| You bail on me for the show and you take off fishing, AND DON'T TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! You sir, are in for SERIOUS REPRIZALS [:knockout:] | |||
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] |
| Search this forum Printer friendly version E-mail a link to this thread |


Copyright © 2026 OutdoorsFIRST Media |