Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Did Shep get his fish yet????
 
Message Subject: Did Shep get his fish yet????

Posted 3/22/2002 8:07 PM (#1568)
Subject: Did Shep get his fish yet????


Tommorow is the day! Looks like you guys are getting decent weather finally! Hope everyone gets a fish! Remember you could be working!!!

Posted 3/25/2002 9:31 AM (#27098)
Subject: Did Shep get his fish yet????


What can I say, Shady? We had the prize drawing Friday night. As soon as I saw the group with the Chart. Shady spinnerbait, I knew I had to have it. I passed up some nice combos to get that spinnerbait. But I did end up with a real nice Slammer Deep Diver, and a Slip SLider, and a couple more Shady Tails. But it was that Shady Spinnerbait that caught my eye. I just knew the Piginator would be mine if I could throw that bait, in THE right spot, at THE correct time.

Well, let's put it this way. Either the map failed me, or my Super-Duper-Jenkins-approved-Fishing watch was wrong, or the weather was too... Well, I know it was not the bait. It couldn't be, could it. I threw that sucker a zillion times Saturday, but nothing showed. I don't feel bad, though, cuz I still had a great time.

Tight lines, and see you all at Bone Lake.

Shep

Posted 3/25/2002 9:48 AM (#27099)
Subject: Did Shep get his fish yet????


I think the Spinnerbait the you refer to was actually a Violent Strike lure. Perhaps this could have been the problem??? Glad you had a good time and wish I could have joined you guys. Still have openings for Iowa???

Posted 3/25/2002 2:36 PM (#27100)
Subject: Did Shep get his fish yet????


Perhaps it wasn't the lure, maybe the rod was just too short to reach the fish! m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)