|
|
| The attempt to organize a family outing at Pewaukee this year has been cancelled. Sorry if you were waiting to hear on this but I received no responses regarding times, dates or locations. We will see about trying again next year.
|
|
| |
|
| Nice try Scott, sounded like a good idea!!!! |
|
| |
|
| Scott,
Don't give up. I'm quite sure that there will be another Swap Meet at Smokey's. Right Jason? I know it's only one day, but why not bring the whole family and make a day of it? I'm quite sure I won't have to roof the Mother-in-law's house this year. So, I'll be there.
Just a thought.
Shep |
|
| |
|
| How about this then Shep?
We will have an informal outing on Pewaukee the day of the Smokey's get together. Not even sure when it is. Whoever shows up is welcome. As it gets closer we can pick a meeting time and place for lunch or something.
Shep, do you know when Smokey's is planned this year?
|
|
| |