Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Minocqua Musky League

Message Subject: Minocqua Musky League
jonnysled
Posted 4/8/2007 11:40 AM (#249642)
Subject: Minocqua Musky League

we are organizing a league night (wednesdays) in Minocqua for 2007. it is being formed now with organization of the nights and format etc... Rick from Rollie and Helen's will be the "leader" but if you want some information feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a pm and i'll do my best to get the answers for you.

the format will be more of an individual result competition week to week with the first 20 boat sign-ups fishing for that night which makes it easier for people who might not be able to commit every week. of course there are more details developing than that, but we are working to make it more for fun and comraderie than anything and another reason to hit the water a day out of each week.

i love the rhinelander team league and although this one is a little different, it doesn't compete on the same night and has a little twist that i think will be fun.

now there will be eagle river mondays, rhinelander tuesdays and minocqua on wednesdays for the 2007 fishing season and all with a little different twist ....

SVT
Posted 4/8/2007 9:49 PM (#249731 - in reply to #249642)
Subject: Re: Minocqua Musky League

is there muskies up there?
sworrall
Posted 4/8/2007 10:05 PM (#249736 - in reply to #249731)
Subject: Re: Minocqua Musky League

UMMM, yes...
Burt957
Posted 4/8/2007 10:16 PM (#249738 - in reply to #249642)
Subject: RE: Minocqua Musky League

This should be a fun thing, I'm working with Rick on setting this league up. Jon is right, it's mostly an excuse to get out fishing one night a week. Rules and stuff should be set up in the next few weeks. We looking at starting around the middle of June.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)