Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Nils master 25CM

Message Subject: Nils master 25CM
nxtcast
Posted 3/15/2006 8:05 AM (#182431)
Subject: Nils master 25CM

Is it true, These baits are gone, NO More? This is a GREAT bait for Lake St. Clair!
Can someone shead some lite on this?
LSC Muskie Shop
Posted 2/7/2007 12:27 PM (#236956 - in reply to #182431)
Subject: RE: Nils master 25CM

I realize this is an old post, and maybe you've already found the answer. But here it is anyway:

NO - they're not gone! We have them...and we will continue to have them!
Nils had a problem with their old distributor, then another company came in and messed things up even more. Recently, however, we've acquired the distributorship in the US, and we'll be carrying a full line of Nils lures. Right now we only have the 20cm and the 25cm Invincibles, but we have a huge order coming in April 2007 (and maybe some ice jigs by the end of Feb).

You can find our stuff at our website, www.LSCMuskieShop.com or give us a call at 586-747-3884.

Better late than never, right?
sworrall
Posted 2/7/2007 2:54 PM (#237005 - in reply to #236956)

You have a voice mail...
LSC Muskie Shop
Posted 2/7/2007 4:58 PM (#237034 - in reply to #237005)

Thanks for the call Steve!

I didn't think to register before I posted our response earlier... I've registered now, however, and hopefully that will make it a little easier for your members to contact us or visit our site, with those little buttons below.

We love to talk muskie-talk, so please feel free to email or call. Besides selling muskie stuff, we are happy to provide information about muskie fishing (perfect if you're new to the sport!), and we have a lot of experience fishing on Lake St. Clair because we run charters on the lake, too.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Capt. Mike & Kathy
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)