Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Titatium Fishermans Watch! Barometer, temp, tides etc

Message Subject: Titatium Fishermans Watch! Barometer, temp, tides etc
C.Painter
Posted 12/12/2006 11:21 AM (#225062)
Subject: Titatium Fishermans Watch! Barometer, temp, tides etc

Like New, approx 1 year old. Pretty cool 26 hour tracking of the barmeter. So you can track the trends in the barometer but also takes real time data to notice the minute the pressure starts to drop! Also can set for the "tides". Which basically is lunar affected. So even though we don't really experience "tides" I have noticed a strong relationship to fish activity and the watch tides I set for my area! Many other extras including made out of light weight Titanium(Titanium case and bracelet).

Nothing wrong with the watch, I just don't like wearing watches when I fish so I ended up leaving it at home more times then wearing it!! Very neat tool though!

Here is the info:
100 Meter Water Resistant
Low temperature resistant
Electro-luminescent backlight
Auto light switch-Backlight goes on when the watch is tilted toward your face
Digital compass: measures and displays in 16 directions, Measuring range 0 to 359 degrees, measuring unit: 1 degree. Memory capacity: 5 sets of measurement data with direction, month, date, and measurements time. Abnormal magnetic field detect function. Bi-directional calibration and northerly calibration function. Rotating direction bezel
Barometer: Measuring range: 18.00 inHg to 32.45 inHg. (610 hPa to 1100 hPa), measuring unit 0.05 inHg (1 hPa), tendency graph display of atmospheric pressure for 26 hours. Changeover between inHg to hPa
Thermometer: Measuring range: -14 degrees F to 140 degrees F. (-10 C to 60 C), measuring unit: 0.2F (0.1 C). Changeover between Celsius to Fahrenheit
Yacht Race Timer
Moon age display
Tide graph display
1/100 second stop watch. Measuring mode: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place time.
Alarm chronograph
Daily alarm
Hourly time signal
Regular time keeping: hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
12/24-hour format
Auto calendar
Titanium case and bracelet

Here is a link to it being sold online...

http://www.princetonwatches.com/shop/SPF40T-7.asp

I will sell it including shipping for 125$

I can send pics of watch if needed! No scratches etc.....

Cory

Edited by C.Painter 12/12/2006 11:25 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)