Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: When I die, I hope its while I'm fishing for muskies, 'cause I'll already be in heaven.
- (Added by: blackdog)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> MultiWoodPrime

Message Subject: MultiWoodPrime
GMan
Posted 12/14/2006 9:51 AM (#225452)
Subject: MultiWoodPrime

Has anyone ever tried this primer/sealer on their lures? Its distributed by Star Distributing out of Conneticut. Looks like it might be a real improvement, but not cheap. Anyone have any experieince with it?
Posted 12/14/2006 10:52 AM (#225486 - in reply to #225452)
Subject: RE: MultiWoodPrime

Never used that one, but just like every other good product out there, they are not cheap and are going up. The guy that I buy my primer/sealer from called me last week and warned me of a 10% across the board increase in primers and clear coats....so I bought 5 gallons of each. Figure if I sell every lure that I make, I'll be able to pay them off by August.
What is this stuff made out of? I've been paying less attention to the names, and have been concentrating on the chemical make-up to make sure of the compatability of the paint and the primer/sealer.
GMan
Posted 12/15/2006 9:18 AM (#225739 - in reply to #225452)
Subject: RE: MultiWoodPrime

Well, I've now bought a quart to experiment with. Will let you all know how it works out. Here's the website if you're interested:
http://star-distributing.com/smith/multiwoodprime.html

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)