Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Simple but effective lure retrievers.

Message Subject: Simple but effective lure retrievers.
hermit
Posted 7/9/2006 9:59 AM (#199949)
Subject: Simple but effective lure retrievers.

If you don't have a good lure retriever in the boat, here's your chance to get one.

You can easily make one of these yourself for about $5.00 at any hardware store............these are already made, delivered to your door for $5.00.

Just send $5.00 to:
(retrieval rope not included)

Dave Jahnsen
po box 403
Big Falls, MN 56627

email: [email protected]

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(100_0806 (2).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 100_0806 (2).jpg (112KB - 67 downloads)
hermit
Posted 7/9/2006 10:34 AM (#199952 - in reply to #199949)
Subject: RE: Simple but effective lure retrievers.

I wish I could download better pics, but I have no clue how to downsize photos to under 200 kb without zooming in too close.

The use of the lure retriever is simple. When you get snagged up, get your boat as much as you can directly over the snag. With a rope attached. Place line inside of the clevis and simply drop the lure retriever down in the drink and it'll slide down to the tree, crib, rock, etc. whatever your snagged on.............jiggle the retriever's rope around until you make solid contact or hook up with the lures hooks and pull. You will normally either straighten out the hooks or she'll come free unless your wedged in rocks like up in the Canada where the retriever can't make contact with anything.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)