Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lunker Bait Co

Frozen
Message Subject: Lunker Bait Co
S Wernersbach
Posted 12/13/2005 10:21 AM (#168602)
Subject: Lunker Bait Co

I am trying to get a hold of Lunker Bait Co. The address from the Jomusky site didn't work. Does anyone know how I can do this?
happy hooker
Posted 12/13/2005 10:34 AM (#168604 - in reply to #168602)
Subject: RE: Lunker Bait Co

is that GMANS baits??? if so I have his email and ph
D-Rock
Posted 12/13/2005 1:04 PM (#168623 - in reply to #168602)

Yes, that is GMAN's baits and I know he has a link on Jomusky's site, although it may not be working right now.

You could also PM him on the MH board.
badhookset
Posted 12/13/2005 4:20 PM (#168635 - in reply to #168604)

Can you send me his email or phone number. I want to know if he would be interested in selling lures at the North Metro monthly meeting in January. Or if you are coming to the meeting tonight tell me at the welcome table. Thanks.
GMan
Posted 12/14/2005 9:47 AM (#168708 - in reply to #168602)

Steve,
My email addy changed quite awhile ago. I can be reached at [email protected]. Forgot to tell Joe Junion to change his link, sorry. Almost put up a web page this year, but decided I didn't really have the inventory for it. When is the North Metro meeting you're talking about? I usually make lures in the winter and sell them in the spring/summer. I don't mass produce...usually 75 or so lures and when they are gone, that's it until next year. However, I have associated with a top flight painter now and that will may double production this year. We're trying to decide where to take this. Hate to have your hooby become too much like work you know. Its funner for me to make good lures that guys can catch fish on, than mass produce for the $$. Drop me a line.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)