Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> PRODUCTION PAINTING

Message Subject: PRODUCTION PAINTING
matt
Posted 6/10/2005 9:35 AM (#150282)
Subject: PRODUCTION PAINTING

I know as a bait manufacturer I have battled getting baits painted. It ALWAYS seems to be a bottleneck. I found a great painter.. If any bait manufacturers need painting this is a great choice!!!!!!

Jason Pier
1-814-382-3922
1-814-795-6488 cell

Matt
ERC
MRichardson
Posted 6/10/2005 10:03 AM (#150285 - in reply to #150282)
Subject: RE: PRODUCTION PAINTING

I can vouch for Jason too. He just developed an awesome crappie pattern for me. He was the man behind the curtain at Durst.

Mike
Bradrock Baits
Stan Durst
Posted 9/11/2005 8:19 AM (#159121 - in reply to #150282)
Subject: RE: PRODUCTION PAINTING

I too can personaly vouch for Jasons abitliies as a painter.
I hired him and started to teach him to paint about five years ago. He was a quick learner and had great potential so I tucked him under my wing so to speak and taught him special applications and techniques. He wasn't exactly behind my curtain but he was certainly my righthand man in my shop. I sold my production business to Jason and his fiance, Dianna, and my wife Chris and I do strictly custom work now. Jason and I are good friends and fish together alot. He is a young man and has a a love for painting such as I do. He will do any Lure Maker a fantastic job, and I highly reccomend him.
Stan Durst
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)