Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> OPEN UP YOUR POCKETS & YOUR HEARTS...BENEFIT FOR A VERY DESERVING WOMAN

Message Subject: OPEN UP YOUR POCKETS & YOUR HEARTS...BENEFIT FOR A VERY DESERVING WOMAN
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/16/2005 10:50 AM (#135227)
Subject: OPEN UP YOUR POCKETS & YOUR HEARTS...BENEFIT FOR A VERY DESERVING WOMAN

OK GUY'S,
THIS SATURDAY WE ARE HAVING A BENEFIT FOR A GOOD FRIEND.
SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS CANCER THROUGHOUT HER ENTIRE BODY AND HAS NO FAMILY OR INSURANCE. ALL MONEY RAISED ON SATURDAY WILL GO TO HER TO "UNFORTUNATELY" HELP OUT WITH FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ETC.

I'M DONATING A FULL DAY GUIDE TRIP ($275 VALUE)
RAFFLE TICKETS ARE $10 EACH, YOU CAN BUY AS MANY AS YOU WANT, WINNER DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT. ALL MONEY I RAISE IS GOING TO MARY LOU TO HELP HER OUT.

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE EVENT, IT'S IN HOMEWOOD ON SATURDAY (2-19) FROM 11:00AM-6:30PM AT RIDGEWOOD TAP ON THE CORNER OF RIDGE ROAD AND HARWOOD (2059 RIDGE ROAD). $10 AT THE DOOR GETS YOU FREE DRAFT MILLER LITE AND MGD ALL DAY WITH ALL MONEY GOING TO MARY LOU.
THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL RAFFLES AND FOOD ALL DAY.
THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD DONATIONS FROM RESTAURANTS, BARS, LOCAL STORES, ETC. SO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, COME ON AND HELP OUT WITH THIS GREAT CAUSE!!!!!!!

I WILL ALSO BE AT THE SOUTHSIDE MUSKIE HAWKS MEETING TONIGHT SELLING TICKETS AT:
MAMA LUIGI'S RESTAURANT
7500 SOUTH HARLEM AVE. BRIDGEVIEW, IL.

FOR FURTHER INFO, CALL ME AT 708-841-2443 EMAIL:[email protected]
OR POST HERE

THANKS,

RALPH
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/17/2005 7:22 AM (#135412 - in reply to #135227)
Subject: RE: OPEN UP YOUR POCKETS & YOUR HEARTS...BENEFIT FOR A VERY DESERVING WOMAN

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE GUYS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE MUSKIE HAWKS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THIS GREAT CAUSE.

RALPH
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/18/2005 8:26 AM (#135605 - in reply to #135227)
Subject: RE: OPEN UP YOUR POCKETS & YOUR HEARTS...BENEFIT FOR A VERY DESERVING WOMAN

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER PINNED THIS FOR ME
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/18/2005 8:39 AM (#135607 - in reply to #135227)

There is a fund set up in Mary Lou's name.
If anyone just want's to make a small contribution (every little bit helps), they can make a check out to the
Mary Lou Gain Fund and mail it to me at:
Ralph Florio
14805 Grant Street
Dolton, Il. 60419-2657

I'm going to keep the guide trip raffle going.
After tomorrow I will raffle off another trip.

Thanks again,

Ralph
chad cain
Posted 2/18/2005 4:52 PM (#135684 - in reply to #135227)

Ralph,

One of my very good friends is losing his battle with cancer right now. Unfortunately, he won't be with us much longer!

I would like to help in any way I can, so put me down for donating a trip and try and raffle it off. I am not sure if it will be fishing with me because I don't have much left for 2005, but I do have some guys that guide for me. Either way, it is a trip on Kinkaid from my guide service either with me or Rodney LaCaze (aka Rodknocker).

Hope this helps!

Chad
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/19/2005 9:02 AM (#135740 - in reply to #135227)

Chad,

THANKS BUD....YOU ARE A GOOD MAN!!!!
I don't know if I can raffle it off at the fund raiser today or not (don't know how many people there actually fish).

How about we auction it off here to the highest bidder.

chad cain
Posted 2/19/2005 9:55 AM (#135742 - in reply to #135227)

Ralph,

Sounds like a good plan to me. Everyone seems to be craving a muskie fishing trip right about now, and we have open water. I will be on the water muskie fishing starting Monday, so someone can bid on the trip for an early spring muskie trip on Kinkaid!! What a cure for Cabin Fever, and to help a worthy cause too!!

Chad
chad cain
Posted 2/19/2005 4:18 PM (#135774 - in reply to #135227)

My good friend, Tim Anderson, of Anderson's Sunfish Farm in DeSoto, IL has passed away today after a hard fought battle with cancer. He was 46 years old. My thoughts and prayers are with his family!!

Chad

Ralph Florio
Posted 2/20/2005 10:56 AM (#135811 - in reply to #135227)

Chad,

SORRY TO HEAR THAT BUD, he will be in our prayers.

Ralph
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/20/2005 10:57 AM (#135812 - in reply to #135227)

I would like to start the bidding for Chad's trip at $100
PFLesox has bid $250

Edited by Ralph Florio 2/20/2005 11:02 AM
Ralph Florio
Posted 2/20/2005 10:59 AM (#135814 - in reply to #135227)

Congratulations to Ron Caudle who won the first trip.

I will be raffling off another trip next Saturday so there is still time to help out Mary Lou.

Ralph
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)