Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> WANTED: 4th for 3day-4night LOTW Trip

Message Subject: WANTED: 4th for 3day-4night LOTW Trip
FishWithTeeth
Posted 8/12/2004 6:44 AM (#114986)
Subject: WANTED: 4th for 3day-4night LOTW Trip

Help...my group has had last minute cancellations for our upcoming Lake of the Woods trip; leaving us with the precarious number of 3. Despite many attempts to persuade any/all buddies to come along, we are still at 3. The dates for the trip are September 3rd to September 7th (yes, this is Labor Day Weekend)...fishing the 3 days between. Cost for the trip is $450 per man, based on 4...which includes: lodging, meals, camp boat use, guides and good company (bait and expenses extra).

If you are a homicidal maniac, an escaped convict, plan to crappie and/or perch fish, take more than 3 different medications for any one condition (maximum 2 meds/condition with a 3 condition limit), wanted by the Canadian Mounties or dislike cigars, alcohol and cards, please do not apply.

Should you be interested, please contact me via email at: [email protected], at which time, I will answer any further questions about the camp and the current group committed to going that weekend.

We are not limited to 4 people, so the more, the merrier.

Edited by FishWithTeeth 8/12/2004 11:40 AM
SmellsLikeFish
Posted 8/13/2004 7:16 AM (#115170 - in reply to #114986)
Subject: RE: WANTED: 4th for 3day-4night LOTW Trip

Rick...thanks for the response...after I talk to the boss I'll get back to you...I may have 2 or 3 guys.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)