Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Lake St Clair Summer Muskie Casting Spots

Message Subject: Lake St Clair Summer Muskie Casting Spots
BobberDobber
Posted 7/24/2024 7:08 PM (#1029970)
Subject: Lake St Clair Summer Muskie Casting Spots

Hi everyone. I am heading up to LSC to fish for muskie in 3 weeks and plan on mainly trolling as that is my preferred method and has been successful for me over the years I have been late summer fishing there. My son wants to go casting for muskie this summer when we go up and I am not very familiar at all with where good casting spots are. My preference would be to stay on the CDN side but would consider travelling to the US side (and getting single day licenses) if the odds of getting a fish would be better there. I have seen guys casting when I have been trolling but have not ever seen anyone pulling anything in. I have all the proper gear to safely catch, handle, and release muskie and I appreciate the extra care needed to release a muskie properly in the hot weather.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide some advice on where to cast for muskie this time of year and any lure recommendations. I have picked up a bunch of DC 10s and rubber baits to undertake my son's request, all I need is some idea where to start on the casting program.

Cheers.

Rob
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)