Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Advice on choosing a Go Pro

Message Subject: Advice on choosing a Go Pro
Trimpej
Posted 3/11/2024 4:03 PM (#1026991)
Subject: Advice on choosing a Go Pro

I’ve looked through some older posts on here and since it has been a few years since the last thread on this topic I was hoping to get a few recommendations on which model Go Pro to use for musky fishing. Already did a fair amount of research on battery packs, memory cards, mounts etc. So more curious about the camera itself.
Not looking to do anything crazy with filming was just looking into 1 or 2 cameras for head mount/boat pole mount.

- Which model camera would you recommend? (willing to spend a little more if quality is noticeably better)

- Are there certain cameras or you would recommend for clear vs. stained water or does that more have to do with camera settings? (I mostly fish on reservoirs that are more on the stained side but also would plan to use on very clear water in Canada)

- Is there a certain lens you would recommend getting with a Go Pro that makes for better polarization and seeing into the water better on following fish or a certain model that already accounts for this?

Appreciate any insight, thanks in advance!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)