Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Sunrise Resort - Review and REDUCED RATES FOR M1STers!

Message Subject: Sunrise Resort - Review and REDUCED RATES FOR M1STers!
Slamr
Posted 10/18/2018 11:30 AM (#921188)
Subject: Sunrise Resort - Review and REDUCED RATES FOR M1STers!

Finally had a chance to make it up to Sunrise Resort in Presque Isle, WI. last weekend. The fish didn't cooperate (neither did my boat) but I wanted to come on here and just say if you have an itch to chase some big fall fatties in a beautiful location at a super nice place, check out Sunrise Resort http://sunrise-resort.com/.

The cabin we stayed in was basically perfect for us. Not just clean but so much more than you'd usually expect from a lodge in the states. Full kitchen, full living room, extra everything already in the cabin (coffee supplies, thank god! extra blankets, etc) with marked maps in the information booklet and a dock just down the hill (10 yards) from the back porch. More than adequate parking for my truck and trailer, quiet location set far from the main roads and really nice lawns, etc.

So enough with the 'it's a great place" stuff, let's talk about a deal for all MuskieFIRST members who read this! $95 a night this weekend and next and I bet if you're open to the week after....

Great place, great deal and a great guy to deal with (Scott Behrendt) so give them a call at 715-686-2414 and check them out at http://sunrise-resort.com/
Pepper
Posted 10/23/2018 1:13 PM (#921474 - in reply to #921188)
Subject: Re: Sunrise Resort - Review and REDUCED RATES FOR M1STers!

did you net any fish or just drown suckers?
Slamr
Posted 10/24/2018 8:04 AM (#921528 - in reply to #921474)
Subject: Re: Sunrise Resort - Review and REDUCED RATES FOR M1STers!

Pepper - 10/23/2018 1:13 PM

did you net any fish or just drown suckers?

The sucker got a nice tour of the lake.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)