Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lowrance LMS 350A

Message Subject: Lowrance LMS 350A

Posted 9/4/2003 11:51 PM (#80665)
Subject: Lowrance LMS 350A

My uncle had no use for the above unit and gave it to me. Have you guys had any experience with this unit? Was not able to find a lot of information on its capabilities but did read about condensation problems. Is it worth installing?
Mark H.
Posted 9/5/2003 6:46 AM (#80670 - in reply to #80665)
Subject: RE: Lowrance LMS 350A

That unit was the all the rage before the days of the X15's etc. I have a 350A on the dash of my Ranger next to my X15 and I use it fairly regularly if I want to run the X15 as a navigational tool only. For an old guy like me I like the larger screen...hehe

I have not had condensation problems but my boat sits in a garage when it's not on the water and I have fished in the rain with it with no problems. In talking with Luke from Lowrance they are getting very close to not being able to repair the display screen on these units. He told me that whatever stock they have left is it and when it runs out it's gone. Said they had about 200 or so units in stock, that was this past spring.

It's yesterdays technology but they are ok units.... If you don't want it and are interested in selling it I may consider buying it for my river/float trip boat.

Commanche Jim
Posted 9/5/2003 12:04 PM (#80693 - in reply to #80670)
Subject: RE: Lowrance LMS 350A

I have the 350, but I don't use it anymore due to the Global Map. I never had any problems with it. It's just the global map is so much easier to use......it's idiot proof, while the 350 needs a little more attention.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)