Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> just my luck

Message Subject: just my luck
DUCK
Posted 9/2/2003 9:27 PM (#80408)
Subject: just my luck

i had some clients out on friday and didnt see a thing all mornig so we headed in for some lunch. after lunch we headed to a diff spot on the lake and 20 min later one of the guys raises a low 40s, then a mid 40s and another mid 40s. he has a hit, low 40 and looses it. we head up the shoreline to fish a big fish spot and i hook into a line that has been snaped off by somone else, when i started to pull it in i felt a tug. i thought weed, but then another tug was felt. i told the guys it was a fish abd the line got cought in the trolling motor. when i got the fish up i saw it was big, it spooked and bolted. i got it back up to the boat and seen it was 52 to 53 inches. it then took off again and snaped the line again. all i had to show for it was a ball of power pro in my hand. kinda makes a man want to cry. to top it all off we were trolling back to the landing when the same guy that lost the fish earlyer got bit and lost the nfish 10 ft from the boat. what a day!

happy hunting
duck
jtroop
Posted 9/2/2003 10:15 PM (#80414 - in reply to #80408)
Subject: RE: just my luck

I'll personally vouch for that story. The Bigun (that wasn't yours to begin with) that got away (again). That baby swallowed a horse shoe somewhere along the line.  And, by the way, thanks for reminding me of all the fish I missed !  Like I told Derek, you guides probably have a secret message board somewhere where you make fun of all the stupid stuff your clients do !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)