Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Pennsylvania Help

Message Subject: Pennsylvania Help
Pal
Posted 8/25/2016 9:48 AM (#828403)
Subject: Pennsylvania Help

Hi Guys

I have a very good friend who lives in Philadelphia that wants to start doing some fishing with his older son and asked for my help.

I have found a few lakes with musky, but would appreciate any assistance in pointing me in the right direction.

No need to give away any secret lakes, just looking for some nice lakes I can pass along for musky / bass / walleye.

Thank you for your time. I was not getting much when searching the internet.

Pal
lehighmuskies
Posted 8/25/2016 12:15 PM (#828426 - in reply to #828403)
Subject: Re: Pennsylvania Help

Have him visit PA fishandboat.com they have every lake stocked with pure an tiger muskies in pa
cincinnati
Posted 8/25/2016 1:48 PM (#828437 - in reply to #828426)

There's a very active MI chapter in New Jersey: Where are they fishing?
fishdawg
Posted 8/28/2016 8:45 PM (#828740 - in reply to #828403)

Their best options from Philly are probably Mercer Lake in Jersey up by Trenton and Marsh Creek Lake in Chester County. There are other lakes in the area with fish, but they would be a longer drive. Fish are also stocked in the Delaware and in the Susquehanna.

They should be prepared to pack a certain degree of patience if they fish the lakes out here. When I lived in WI, I use to whine about how much pressure there was on the Madison Lakes. And then I started fishing Marsh Creek. It has so many boats and kayakers on it some weekends you could walk across it and not get wet. Not to mention the idiots who walk behind your trailer as your trying to back in.

If they want to drive, NY has some good lakes and so does western PA. There are also a lot decent bass lakes in South Jersey.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)