Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Little Saint-Wisco

Message Subject: Little Saint-Wisco
Nieco1680
Posted 6/28/2016 2:07 AM (#821989)
Subject: Little Saint-Wisco

Hi gents,

Any reports or tips for little st. Germain lake? Headed for a week over the 4th. Thanks much. Cheers!
Nieco1680
Posted 7/13/2016 1:19 PM (#823493 - in reply to #821989)
Subject: RE: Little Saint-Wisco

Well, just returned from little St. Germain Lake. Didn't have much luck throwing for Muskie, but caught just about every other species available.

We fished the West bay (deeper/clearer) hard, a few hours a day. We weren't able to raise one up. Used jake's, grandma baits, bucktails, and gliders. Spoke with two young guys fishing about 7-10 feet just inside the West bay entry. They were using bright colored bucktails. They said they had a follow (low 40's) in that area about 30 minutes prior. The other bays are completely different than the West bay. They are shallower and far less visibility. Almost a tail of two lakes.

A bright 1/16oz jig with crappie minnow was the ticket for other fish. A few pan handle pike, large perch, walleye, bass, and crappie. Large mouth were biting on spinner baits and plastic worms. Pan fish, as usual, were hitting worms.

I know I didn't get much advice on my original post, so I hope this helps someone that's headed up that way.

Cheers.

nick
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)